- Mr.TSR Prasad Vice president Roll 1385
- Dr.M.Durgaprasad Secretary Roll 746
- Mr.P.Ramesh Treasurer Roll 1849
- Mr.B.Gunaranjan Roll 1460
- Mr.R.Jaya Ram Roll 1347
- Mr.G.Ravi Sankar Roll 3699
- Mr.N.Sainna Roll 1001
- Mr.A.Harikumar Roll 108
- Dr.L.Rajkumar Roll 879
- Dr.E.Sanjeev Kumar Roll 2034
- Adv.G.V.Rao Roll 1142
- Mr.J.Ramsesh Roll 921
- Mr.D.Amarnath Roll 410
- Mr.P.Ekambaram Roll 3108
- Mr.Sk.Noor Ahmed Roll 3087
- Mr.D.Vengal Rao
- Mrs.Rani Vasireddy c/o Amarnath
- Dr.B.Sridhar , GHM , Dabilpur
- Mr.A.V.Subba Rao , GHM , Srirangavaram
- Mr.Ch.Ravinder Raju , GHM ,Ravalkol
Status of the Children
- Children Strength as on 26 Oct 2014 :104
- New Arrivals : 01 D.Rahul
- Drop outs : 00
- Back to home : 0
- Reintegrated : 0
- Present Strength : 105
Residence of the Children
- Krushi Home : 96
- Staying at other places : 07 Premkumar , Sampath ,Tharun , 4 boys Repalle
- Leave : 02 M.Gopal , sai chandra
- Total : 105
The following agenda points were discussed and Decisions taken by the committee for Nov-14
- Discussion regarding Ramana sir land
Decision : Committee discussed with Harivardhan Reddy & group regarding Ramana sir land. They proposed for total survey of land. Committee suggested for Government survey to them. Committee advised staff, in case of any official letter recieved for surveying of land, to intimate them and till then not to allow any trespassers in and around the land.
- Excursion of Srirangavaram school children to Planetarium , science museum & science-fare at Srirangavaram school.
Decision : As DEO did not give his approval HM of srirangavaram took responsibility of taking students for outing.With regards to science fare committee informed the HM to do the science fare with the budget allocated by Tech-Mahindra.
- Wiring of Submersible and plumbing work finished. Fixing the bore is pending , Having fear because recently in 5 Road junction , theft all the things of the shop and burnt remaining with fire. Precautions to be taken before fixing.
Decision : Committee asked to keep it pending and suggested to take estimation for fabrication to safe closing enclosure of submersible pump.
- Interview of the tutors requirement, as approved by Ramesh sir.
Decision : Ramesh sir did interview to Ashok for tutor placement and selected him to handle classes in the evening.
- Repalle boys scholarship may not come , in that case hostel people may not allow to stay there. Only Karthik certificates will get scholarship , as he is native of Kurnool.
Decision : TSR Prasad sir , will inform to Guntur chapter members. If any thing need to paid for them in college / hostel.
- Mahindra hills B.C welfare hostel requested for the support of tutor during evening time for SSC children education of Rs 2000/- ( where krushi High school children used to stay during Krushi at Begumpet.)
Decision : committee rejected for the proposal as, it is so far from Krushi ( As formal decision was taken to support only schools in and around Krushi premises.)
- Industrial training of Aravind & Yadagiri in Chennai. Rs 2000/- to be given each for initial expenditure and travel exp.
Decision : Committee approved to give Rs 2000/- for initial and travelling expenditure. And also suggested to inform them not to sign on any paper more than they receive during internship.
- Hair cutting barber requested to increase price per head. At present paying Rs 18/- per head.
Decision : Committee approved to increase to Rs 20/- per head for hair cutting.
- My school project details sent by Gunaranjan sir , for discussion in the Agenda
Decision : Committee will discuss and finalize for the project after going through their procedure.
Action initiated for the Agenda of Oct-2014
- Organizing sports meet on the occasion of children’s day. Planning and number of events to be organized
Action Taken : As approved by the committee organized sport meet at Krushi premises from 17th November 2014 to 19th November 2014. For closing ceremony invited C.I , Manager SBH & Gowdavelly Sarpanch . But nobody could attend due to other busy schedules. Schools Headmasters , Bank Cashier , Ex-saikorian , Krushi staff and all school children participated the closing ceremony.
- Painting at ZPHS,Svaram school . As per MOU that head is not available for high school.
Decision : Committee felt , as it is not included as per MOU , not approved.
- Underground pipe and electrical wire laying completed with the help of boys . For connecting to the old existing line requirement of plumber. Material required for connecting and some minor repairs of plumbing. Estimation taken.
Action taken : Electrical technician from phinix attached total electrical repair works. Gunaranjan sir spoke to them and sent them to finish the work. Technician staying at Krushi and completing all the electrical problems with proper wiring , wherever required. Still work is going on.
- B.Shiva , studying dairy technology training at Vetarnary hospital. Any support for him to find out suitable. Training which referred by college people there treatment of only dogs being done and hence they requested to find hospital where cows , Buffalo treatment will be done.
Action taken : Spoke to Veterinary doctor at Medchal , where all animals treatment will be done. He is doing well and doctor , giving him good practice.
- A.Ravi , Teacher working at ZPHS,Gowdavelly from past 1 and 1/2 year requesting to permit him to stay at Krushi( Daily doing up and down from Hakimpet). Initially given chance to him to stay at Krushi after appointment but due to beating boys at initial stage asked him to leave krushi and continue his service at school. He is good at teaching and became calm after working in the school. As we also require teaching staff at Krushi and need not pay any thing extra to him , Any possibility of giving final chance to him to stay at Krushi.
Action taken : Committee rejected again to give placement to a staff , having negative track record earlier. Suggested to let him continue as a teacher appointed by us in school.
- Anji issue to be sorted out as informed by Dr.RajkumarAny other as suggested by committee
Action taken : As committee suggested brought back Anji from East Godavari. As he learn’t minor medical treatment , placed him at Dr.Anand. He will be paid more than Rs 4500 starting and regularly getting pocket money from patients. He is given accommodation there it self and doing self cooking.
Update for the month
- Children almirah’s sponsored by Mrs.Alladi Uma , ordered at Jalaram Industries brought and issued to children. 2 Almirah’s ordered for Srirangavaram primary school also placed at school to store the material. 2 library racks and almirah’s for store and library usage also received along with this material.
- 15 schools particpated in the sport meet organized at Krushi premises.
- Techmahindra CSR representative Sahitya Reddy , Gunranjan and Saialaja Medam visited Srirangavaram schools and interacted with teachers and headmasters.
- Interacted with SBH,I.E.Medchal Mannager and gave brief about our organization. He promised that he will try from his side whatever help is possible. Did not raise topic of FREE payment Gateway , during his visit to krushi will interact about this.
- Surveillance cameras DVR(Digital Video Recorder) which is given for repair got repaired and fixed here. Now it is working well. Purchased Stabilizer to protect from power fluctuations as suggested by them. One camera , which is fixed to cover open auditorium is damaged for rains and not working . Remaining 15 cameras are working. Paid repair charges of Rs 1200.
- Ramakrishna and Rajkumar , studying ET at vocational college started on job training at Vasavi electrician and refrigeration works at Bowenapally.
- 2nd Round table group visited and given library racks and books on 11th November 2014.
- On Nov 10th Krishna , local Gowdavelly fellow at the time of children breakfast 8 Am , rushed into both children toilets and removed taps which were fixed 2 days back and came out of campus. Two boys saw him coming to dormitory but not informed. After breakfast time found taps missing then as per boys intimation caught krishna at 5 Road junction. Initially he denied that he has stolen taps. After that observed movements in the camera , found Krishna entering into toilets. Finally he agreed and recovered 6 taps. 3 more taps to be recovered. Informed Gowdavelly sarpanch about the issue, and handed over him to panchayat.
- Received cheque from Tech Mahindra Foundation yesterday for Srirangavaram schools support. Received cheque for Rs 5,88 , 350 for remaining 6 months of this academic years support.
- Rakesh , studying B.Pharmacy paid Rs 3000/- JNTU fees and 4000/- tuition fee at college
- Senior boys , who are good in education were attached responsibility of taking care of their juniors who are having language deficiency. M.Bangaru babu sir suggested to implement this.
- Purchased New Lawn mover for garden maintainance.
- Taken 3 krushi boys with eye problems to Dr.Kulasekhar , kukatpally for treatment and B.Naresh , suffering breathing problem to Vijaya Health care for treatment.
The following people visited Krushi Home in Nov 2014
- Mr.R.Sai Sindhuri from IGATE
- Mr.K.Sahadev & A.Kumar Raju from Netsearch , kompally
- Mr.J.Venkateshwar Rao from Radiant corpn pvt.ltd, Sanathnagar
- Mr.Rudramohan from S.R.Nagar
- Round table group, Banjara hills
- Ms.M.Sindhura from Madhapur Ayyappa society
- Mr. P Arunkumar from M.B.Nagar through vengal
- Mr.K.Harshavardhan Rao through Vengal
- Mr.S.R.Srinivasa Rao from Canara Bank , Himayat Nagar
- Mr.M.Vimal Kumar from Chanda nagar
Following saikorian Group sponsored meals in Nov 2014
- Meals sponsored by Mr.K.Gandhi c/o K.Niranjan kumar on 28/10/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.M.Gopal Rao, Roll 1333 on 30/10/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.N.Vijaya Bhaskar, Roll 1646 on 6/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Cdr.Sai Prasad Khaza, Roll 2599 on 6/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.Sridhar Reddy, Roll 1425 on 10/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.S.Revanth , Roll 2991 on 14/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.K.V.S.N.Murty, Roll 1585 on 15/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Capt.S.Nagarjun , Roll 1389 on 15/11/14 & 30/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Col.K.Srinivas , Roll 1061 on 16/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.K.Rajasekhar , Roll 1100 on 19/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.M.Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy , Roll 1268 on 19/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.V.Narasimha Varma , Roll 3307 on 19/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.L.S.K.Reddy , Roll 2510on 20/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.G.Narayana Rao ,Roll 1111 on 23/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.K.Venugopal , Roll 1272 on 23/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.Jasti Ganesh , Roll 1262 on 24/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Wg.Cdr.M.Sreenath , Roll 2213 on 27/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.JVR Murty , Roll 1374 on 28/11/14
Following well wishers sponsored meals this month Nov-2014
- Mr.K.Murali Krishna Brought catering meal from outside and sponsored on 28/10/14
- Meals sponsored by Mrs.Anam Purnakala on 30/10/14
- Meals sponsored by Ch.Subadra D/o C.K.Babu on 9/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mounika W/o Hameed(Ex-Krushi boy) on 9/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mrs.Beena on 10/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mrs.Ch.Akhilandeswari on 13/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.Ch.Chinaveer Raju c/o M.Durgaprasad on 14/11/14
- Meals sponsored by Mr.L.K.Prasanth c/o IIC on 26/11/14
The List of Donors for the month of Nov-2014
|S.No||Name of the Donor||Amount||Items|
|1||Mr.K.Murali Krishna||Paradize biryani , cake & snacks|
|4||Mr.Muppa Gopala Rao, Roll 1333||7500|
|6||Mr.A,Vijaya Kumar B/o A.Harikumar||25000|
|8||M/s NETTLINX||Old working system-1|
|9||Mr.V.Bhanu Prakash||Rice – 25 KgT.Dall – 2kg|
|10||Mr.L.S.K.Reddy , Roll 2510||5000|
|13||Col.K.Rajasekhar , Rol 1100||7500|
|14||D.Mounika c/o Hameed ( Ex-Krushi boy)||5000|
|15||P.Anasuya W/o Badraiha (Govt. Teacher)||1000|
|16||M/s Tech Mahindra Foundation||588350||For Svaram schools projects|
|17||Mr.P.V.Subrahmanyam||Edible oil -80 litres|
|19||Unidentified ( Might be of N.Vijaya Bhaskar )||7430||Online NEFT TFR on 6/11/14|
|20||Round Table 148||Library rack + books|
|22||Mr.Y.China Veerraju C/o M.Durgaprasad||10000|
|24||Abhiruchi swagruha foods||Sweets- 3kg|
|25||T.Swathi Reddy D/o T.N.Reddy||10000|
|26||Mr.G.Narayana Rao , Roll 1111||10000|
|27||Gp.Capt. KVSN Murty , Roll 1585||8000|
|28||Dr.Ravi & Rajyalakshmi||Toothpaste 18 Gr – 85 No|
|30||Smt.J.Padma Nilaya w/o JVR Murty||14000|
|32||Mr.K.Harshavardhan Rao c/o D.Vengal Rao||Snacks|
|33||Mr.A.Mohan Reddy , G.P.Pally||7000|
|34||Dr.YUB Rao ,M/s Shantha biotech||Snacks|
|35||M/s US Agri seeds||Green Mirchi|
|37||M/s Tricities securities||8000|
|38||Mr.L.K.Prashanth , C/o IIC Tech||5001|
|41||Mr.Rudramohan||College bags-10Banyans- 50 no
Gift pen packs – 17
Tea cups(plastic)- 25
Old cloths + water plask