|Minutes of the Monthly Meeting for the month of March 2017|
Association Saikorian – Project Krushi Meeting was held at Krushi Premises on Sunday, 26th March, 2017 at 4:00 pm.
Following Members and Staff attended the meeting :
- Er JS Rao President Roll No. 14
- Mr Jasthi Ganesh Vice President Roll No. 1262
- Lt Col GK Rao (Retd) Secretary Roll No. 944
- Mr M Durga Prasad Roll No. 746
- Lt Col (Retd) N.Sainna Roll No. 1001
- Mr P Ramesh Roll No. 1849
- Mr K Subba Rao Roll No. 82
- Mr V L.Madhava Rao Roll No. 782
- Mr R Jayaram Roll No. 1347
- Mr K Madhava Rao Roll No. 1310
- Mr TSR Prasad Roll No. 1385
- Col V V Rao Roll No. 1338
- Dr E Sanjeev Kumar Roll No. 2034
- Mr A Srinivas Roll No . 1991
- Mr KSR Kumar Roll No. 1000
- Mr S Ravi Kumar
- Mr D Vengal Rao
- Mr D Venkateshwarlu
- Mr S Ramakrishnudu
1) Mr K N Agarwal C/o Mr J Ganesh, Roll No. 1262
- Update for the month of Mar 2017
- Status of the Children :
- Children Strength as on 26th Feb 17 : 94
- New Arrivals : 01 D.Raju
- Drop outs : 00
- Back to home : 00
- Reintegrated : 00
- Present Strength : 95
- Residence of the Children
- Krushi Home : 87
- Staying at other places : 04 Gurukul-2, Revathi School-2
- Vacation to relatives : 04 S Chandram, Manish, Kumar, Praveen Naik
- Total : 95
The following Agenda Points were discussed and Decisions taken by the Committee for the month of Mar 2017
1) Polytechnic Coaching Classes are planned to be conducted at Krushi Premises for the SSC students of Krushi and the supported schools with effect from 01 Apr to 20 Apr 2017. Entrance Examination is scheduled on 22nd Apr 17. A Short Training session of 20 days can be given to the children.
Decision : Committee approved to organize Polycet Training Classes at Krushi Premises like every year. Committee suggested to mail the approx budget for approval.
2) Recd letter from Civil Supplies Department sanctioning 14.25 Qtls of Doddu Biyyam to Krushi Home for the months of March, April and May 2017 @ Rs 7/- per Kg on subsidy.
Decision : Committee felt that as the children are habituated to consuming Superfine Rice and as the school is also providing Superfine Rice for the Mid Day Meal Scheme, suggested to inform Mr.M Vijay Bhasker Reddy Roll No. 1268 and follow his advise in this regard.
2) Fixing of Aluminum / SS grill for the parapet walls of the 1st floor verandahs (wall height 2.25 ft.) for the safety of the children.
Decision : Committee suggested to educate the boys regarding safety measures and rejected to arrange any grill as a safety precaution for 1st floor verandahs.
3) On job training to the boys studying Metallurgy 2nd year at Ramanthapur. They were allotted OJT at BHEL and KGR Industry, Cherlapally respectively. Training schedule is from 6:45 Am to 4 Pm. Have to work out a plan to facilitate the boys to attend the training.
Decision : Committee suggested to give Rs 500/- per month towards the room rent till completion of OJT and inform the boys to repay the amount after they receive their Internship Stipend.
4) Water proofing for Krushi Building
Decision : Mr.C.Ramesh Kumar, Civil Engineer of R.K.Engineers, specialized in water proofing has given detailed estimation for water proofing. He had submitted a quotation for Rs 35.5 Lakhs and Committee felt that the quote is too high to afford. Committee entrusted responsibility to MrTSR Prasad, Roll No. 1385 to bring Mr Mahidhar (Architect of Krushi Building Design) and take his suggestion to solve the water seepage problem during monsoon.
5) Discussion on Tech Mahindra monitoring tools for school children
Decision : Committee suggested to take support of Mr.P.Ramesh, Roll No. 1849 to analyze the tools. Entrusted responsibility to Mr KSR Kumar, Director, Krushi to plan the schedule of Mr Ravikumar to monitor the tools.
6) As of now the Postal RD for Krushi Staff is being paid through an agent. As per the latest rules of the Postal Department, RD can’t be paid by 3rd Party and the amount has to be paid directly by the depositor.
Decision : Committee approved that staff can pay the RD directly and submit the receipts of payment of same for reimbursement.
7) Approval to close the FDs’ in State Bank of Hyderabad maturing in Mar & Apr 2017 and reinvest the same in Andhra Bank
Decision : Committee suggested to shift the 3 FDs’ maturing by the end of March 2017 after consulting with Treasurer, Mr N Chandrasekhar, CA, Roll No. 2147 and to take action as per his directions.
8) Interview for Prasanth, Tutor for College boys
Decision : Prasanth could not attend the interview due to his daughter’s health issue.
9) Any other points as suggested by the Committee.
Action initiated for the Agenda of Feb – 2017
1) Ramalingeshwara Agri Bio Pvt.Ltd (Fish Food) Company Legal Advisor Mr Anil Kumar visited Krushi and conveyed that Pollution Control Board had given them notice in December 2016 after the Complaint registered by Krushi at “Prajavani” to the DPO. They gave them certain guide lines to follow which are enclosed. The Company is not following the norms mentioned by the Pollution Control Board. As advised by Mr Vijaya Bhasker Reddy, a video of the fish food processing activity was shot and sent to him. He met the Member Secretary Pollution Control Board and presented the video and a copy of the representation letter given to the Collector. Pollution Control Board officials visited the site and took photographs and assured us that action will be taken. The fish food company legal advisor informed us that Pollution Control Board gave them 6 months time to shift their industry to some other location. We suggested the company legal advisor to attend the monthly meeting on Sunday 26th Feb 2017.
Action Taken: Mr KSR Kumar, Director, Krushi Home & Lt Col.GK Rao (Retd), Secretary Association Saikorian Hyderabad Chapter, attended the meeting of the Pollution Control Board regarding the Fish Food Company pollution on 04 Mar 2017. The owner of the company Mr Uma Maheswara Rao & their Legal Adviser Mr Anil have also attended the meeting. After all the points as listed by the Pollution Control Board Authorities in their Letter of 07 Dec 2016 were discussed, it emerged that NOT A SINGLE ONE AS SPELT OUT WAS COMPLIED WITH BY THE said Company. The owner pleaded for three months time to set right the issues/plan to relocate the Industry. The same was opposed by us and we stood our ground that NONE OF THE PROMISES / ASSURANCES GIVEN BY THE OWNER WERE IN PLACE DESPITE A LAPSE OF SIX MONTHS SINCE THE LAST MEETING ON 23 OCT 2016. Hence we were for the closure of the Company with immediate effect. The Board agreed that they will issue a Letter for the Cancellation of the Permission Granted to the Company.
2) Observed leakages in the concealed pipe line of the Guest block causing seepage of water into the wall damaging the paint coat due to formation of moisture. Might need a separate pipe line from the overhead tank to the toilets.
Action Taken: As approved by committee, the old GI Pipe line of Guest block was disconnected from the tank and a new PVC pipe line connection was laid from the overhead tank to the toilets.
3) Need to purchase Slippers for all the Krushi boys.
Action Taken: As suggested by the Committee purchased slippers for all the boys for Rs 9170/-.
4) Need approval for purchase of Stabilizer and replacement of 5 Nos. Surveillance Cameras which are non operational.
Action Taken: As suggested by the committee got the present Stabilizer repaired and are in regular follow up with Mr Vijay Krishna, Roll No. 3768 who was entrusted responsibility to get the non operational Surveillance Cameras replaced.
5) Requirement of UPS back up in case Solar 17.1 KV is connected to Net Metering to feed the Grid.
Decision : Committee suggested to discuss this point after the Solar Net Metering System to integrate with the Grid is installed
6) Wireless Phone for land line (BSNL) to be replaced as the old one is non operational.
Action Taken: Committee suggested to find out from Tirumalgherry BSNL office and purchase required Wireless Phone. Mr.Vengal did necessary follow up but could not locate the WILL PHONE as it was not available at Tirumalgherry BSNL Office.
7) Any other points as approved by the committee.
* Training Programme for Teachers by RDF in 3rd Week of March after completion of Final exams as part of TMF activity.
Action Taken: Mr P Ramesh, Roll No. 1849 expressed his view that training is useful and committee suggested to send the mail with the detailed schedule and proposed budget. Shared the budget and schedule particulars through mail and organized Teachers training at Krushi campus for 3 days. All the teachers supported by Krushi, participated in the training session.
Update for the month
1) Mothe Rakesh, who is studying B Pharmacy, final year got selected in the campus interviews organized in the college. He got selected at GIOCON PHARMA LTD, KUKATPALLY. More pharmacy industries are likely to organize the campus selections in the college. He would like to attend to all the interviews and decide on the best option.
2) Recycling plant HDPE pipe line for watering the plants and the garden in the campus is rectified and the damaged portion of the underground HDPE pipe line is cut and removed and attached with HDPE joints & GI couplings.
3) This academic year 12 children are appearing for SSC examinations. SSC examinations commenced from 17th March 2017. Only Social studies and Biological Sciences Examinations are pending. The boys expressed that they have done well in the examinations so far. Boys will finish the exams by 30th March.
4) School Boys finished their final examinations and the new academic year commenced from 22nd March 2017. New Text books have been issued to them.
5) One Set of uniform issued to the children by the Govt School is of poor quality with improper stitching. A tailor was summoned to Krushi Home to take proper measurements and for re-stitching (double stitch) to make them more durable.
6) Presently the College boys are writing their semester examinations.
7) Hitachi Solutions Pvt.Ltd contributed Rs 2,50,000/- towards Solar Net Metering for Krushi Home. Issued a Work Order for the Solar Net Metering Contract to GHRIAN RENEWABLES PVT LTD. as approved by the Committee. The total contract value is Rs 5,64,500/-
8) M.Madhu, studying ECE 1st year at Polytechnic College , Medchal is detained due to insufficient attendance. Mr KSR Kumar, Director informed the issue to Mr P Ramesh Roll No. 1849 over phone who looks after the Children Academics and he conveyed the same to the Committee. The Director said that the boy have been counseled and recommended for his further studies either in Polytechnic or in ITI, as it appears that the boy realized his mistake. Committee left the decision to Mr KSR Kumar to handle the issue.
The following people visited Krushi Home in Mar 2017
1) Maj M Dinesh Kumar, Roll No. 3758
2) Mr P Ram Reddy from Mehdipatnam
3) Mr Nico Melkent & group from KPN Telecom
4) Mr Rajneesh Agarwal from New Bowenpally
5) Mr Krishna Prasad & Sainath from Kukatpally
6) Mr K N Agarwal through Mr J Ganesh, Roll No. 1272
7) Col Y Ravinder Reddy (Retd), Roll No. 977
Following Saikorians/relatives/friends sponsored meals in Mar 17
1) Meal sponsored by Dr Eshwar Chandra, Roll No. 1569 on 1st Mar 17
2) Meal sponsored by Col C Kurma Rao, Roll No. 1399 on 03 Mar 17
3) Meal sponsored by Mr G.Damodar Reddy, Roll No. 1326 on 04 Mar 17
4) Meal sponsored by Mr.N Chandra Sekhar, Roll No. 2147 on 04 Mar 17
5) Meal sponsored by Mr N Chandra Sekhar, Roll No. 2147 on 04 Feb 17
6) Meal sponsored by Mr Kulakarni, Roll No. 1300 on 05 Mar 17
7) Meal sponsored by Wg Cdr Yella Prakash Rao, Roll No. 1601 on 05 Mar 17
8) Meal sponsored by Lt Col GK Rao (Retd), Roll No. 944 on 06 Mar 17
9) Meal sponsored by Mr Manoj Mukunda Reddy, Roll No. 2806 on 08 Mar 17
10) Meal sponsored by Mr.M Ravinder Reddy, Roll No. 1486 on 08 Mar 17
11) Meal sponsored by Mrs Champa Gouda, W/o Roll No. 661 on 09 Mar 17
12) Meal sponsored by Mr G Damodar Reddy, Roll No. 1326 on 09 Mar 17
13) Meal sponsored by Lt Col P Gopala Krishna, Roll No. 1125 on 10 Mar 17
14) Meal sponsored by Mr K.Subba Rao, Roll No. 82 on 16 Mar 17
15) Breakfast sponsored by Mr TSR Prasad, Roll No. 1385 on 16 Mar 17
16) Meal sponsored by Mr Soma Jaya Prakash, Roll No.1570 on 19 Mar 17
17) Meal sponsored by Capt (IN) R Satya Prasad, Roll No. 1118 on 21 Mar 17
18) Meal sponsored by Mr G Appi Reddy, Roll No. 1482 on 22 Mar 17
19) Meal sponsored by Mr S.Narendra Kumar, Roll No. 1357 on 22 Mar 17
20) Meal sponsored by Dr M Durga Prasad, Roll No. 746 on 25 Mar 17
Following well wishers sponsored meals this month Mar 17
1) Meal sponsored by Mr Anil Kumar Vulli on 27 Feb 17
2) Snacks sponsored by Dr YUB Rao on 08 Mar 17
3) Meal sponsored by Mrs Sangeetha G on 15 Mar 17
4) Meal sponsored by Mrs P Akhilandeswari on 16 Mar 17
5) Meal sponsored by Mr Deven Sanghvi on 17 Mar 17
6) Meal sponsored by Smt Tanuja Reddy on 24 Feb 17
7) Meals sposnored by Mrs L Anitha on 24 Feb 17
8) Breakfast sponsored by M K Subba Rao on 25 Feb 17
9) Meal sponsored by Mrs N Sirisha on 26 Feb 17
10) Meal sponsored by Mr Mareddy Ganesh Reddy, ACP on 26 Feb 17
The List of Donors for the month of Mar 17
|S.No.||Name of the Donor||Amount||Items / Purpose|
|1||Mr G Damodar Reddy||13000|
|2||Dr N Eswar Chandra||7000|
|3||Mr R Ganesh||1000|
|4||Col PG Krishna||7000|
|5||Gp Capt KSV Sharma||Used Sofa Set|
|6||Mr MVSN Murty||3000|
|7||Mrs BL Sujatha||1517|
|8||M/s Microsoft India (Pvt) Ltd||1,94,388|
|9||Col C Kurma Rao||7000|
|10||Maj Gen M Ramesh Babu (Retd)||3000|
|11||Gp Capt Ranbir Singh (Retd)||20000|
|12||Dr YUB Rao||Snacks|
|13||Mr Manoj Kumar Reddy||7000|
|14||Dr A Usha Rani||5000|
|15||Mrs PV Subrahmanyam||80 Ltrs.Edible oil|
|16||Mr K Subba Rao||7500|
|17||Mrs G Sucharitha W/o Lt Col GK Rao (Retd)||10000|
|18||Ms D Jyothsna||7000|
|19||Mr MB Satya Kumar||30000|
|20||Mr Rajeshwar Reddy||Brought material cooked here and arranged meal|
|21||Mr Balejaalli Bhargava Teja||12000|
|22||M/s Tricities Securities||20000|
|23||Cmde (IN) M Vijay Kumar Rao (Retd)||25000|
|24||Mr KK Prasad||21000|
|25||Mr Sanjeev & Suryakiran||50 Kg Chakki Atta|
|26||Mr G Appireddy||7000|
|27||Mr S Narendra Kumar||7500|
|28||Mrs Neena K Sanghvi||7000|
|29||Mr Suraj Kumar Patny||10000|
|30||Cdr (IN) P Venkata Chalam (Retd)||10000|
|31||Dr L Raj Kumar||10000|
|32||M/s Hitachi Solutions India Pvt Ltd||2,50,000|
|33||Cmde (IN) Sudheer Parakala (Retd)||7000|
|34||Mrs N Sirusha||28000|
|35||Mrs A Swarnalatha||12000|
|36||Brig Y Shravan Kumar||15000|
|37||Mr A Navkanth Reddy||4000|