“Project Krushi” is an initiative by Association Saikorian (Alumni of Sainik School Korukonda), a registered society under the Andhra Pradesh (Telengana Areas) Public Societies Registration Act. Having established on 15th October, 1992 with Registration No. 3728 of 1992, the Association Saikorian is a charitable society with its head quarters at Hyderabad and chapters at Vizag & Vijayawada. The members of the association are spread across India and across the Globe.
- Care for Children in difficult circumstances
- Eradication of Child Labour & Upliftment of Children in Urban Slums
- Education to Children in Urban Slums
- To help the child to realize his full potential for his all round development
- To treat every child as our own child